Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Tackleboss7

Anyone been out to silver lake this summer? Last year we got some walleyes there.. Just wondering if anyone was getting any out there? How about the Crappies.. I heard they were hitting out there recently too..How big are they?

Tackleboss7

Sorry Guys... I'm talking about the Silver Lake by Battle Lake...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Knowknot
      Great video Curt, for as much of it that I could see. Keep up the good work, and one question, Are there any live emerald shiners around the Baudette area to be had, or just frozen ones?
    • eyeguy 54
      Its a little stiffer than my titanium spring boober and much more sensitive.  I like it  better than the 27 inch ul ticklestick. Only used 3 and 4 mm jigs so far. Thumbs up from me. 
    • Troy Smutka
      2/18/18     Got out on an area lake an hour before sunrise Saturday. Got a bunch of crappies until they slowed about 9 am. Most between 9.5 and 11 inches. Sunfish started biting about sunrise and bit all morning. Half of them were 8 to 8.5 inches. Most of the rest were 7 to 7.5 inches. Kept two meals of fish--released the rest. 1/32 ounce VMC Tungsten Tubbies tipped with a single wax worm or two red Eurolarvae fished just above some weeds in thirteen feet of water caught fish after fish. Lots of good ice on area lakes. Even though walleyes and pike close in just over a week and wheel houses can't stay out unattended soon, still a lot of good ice fishing for panfish to come. Will have plenty of ice for a while, so get out and enjoy the peace and quiet and fast crappie and sunfish action that March will bring. Good luck, and I will see you out there somewhere.
    • IceHawk
      Had a chance to rub shoulders and fish with some of the ice team guys today. Great bunch of guys we had some good laughs and of course discussed plenty about fishing. Even shared a few hotspots. The hands on they give the people that sign up for this event is absolutely amazeing! From hands on to tips on everything to do to make your day on the ice way more productive. From what I witnessed it would be well worth the investment to sign up for one of there events , if you are new to fishing or heck even a seasoned angler.  Fished with one guy from Nebraska said he has done 5 of these events and has enjoyed everyone of them.  Fun day for sure 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Royce, how’s the sensitivity Is the tip soft like a tickle stick and how’s quality seem? About same price as a tickle stick I see may have to try one for next season. If It passes with flying colors do you it must be good! Tough day for me not much happening went from about 8-29 FOW and just nothing. Found perch in about 19 but even they seemed finicky and would only hit the dead stick. A bit windy on the lake today to!
    • The Chemist
      Yes that would be the one. A friend of mine sent it to me. The guy who got it is a friend of his nephew. 
    • The Chemist
      So that explains the traffic and also the one where they were shooting video of what appeared to be about a drill type auger. Did drive by an ice team truck on the way out also.
    • The Chemist
      The warmer weather has brought alot of people out to the area. We are waiting for the later bite. Most are setup in shallowet water. Haven't marked fish yet but tendto see them at sunset.    Be careful with all the holes being drilled! I found one that was covered back in, got my shin, luckily not my ankle.
    • eyeguy 54
      Started out in 26 feet this morning and had 5 dandy crappies in 15 minutes then it was over. moved a mile and found a few dandy gills in 16 feet. And a couple bass.  Day 2 with the new rods and liking them more. 
    • monstermoose78
      I would fish them trees
  • Share & Have Fun