• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Need help catching walleyes in Clitherall

I joined fishing club. And we are going to fish Clitherall next week. Never fished the lake. Could use a report or just pointed in the right direction. We release all our fish. So won't hurt the lake. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Mr. Bull:

I'll be on Clitherall in early August. How was your tourney success? I'd appreciate any news about the walleyes -- or any other species for that matter.

I'll have my wife and son with me and I expect to get plenty of time in on the water.

I fished this lake with my dad and siblings every year while growing up. Haven't had the pleasure to fish it in the last 10 years or so though.

Mr. Bull:

I'll be on Clitherall in early August. How was your tourney success? I'd appreciate any news about the walleyes -- or any other species for that matter.

I'll have my wife and son with me and I expect to get plenty of time in on the water.

I fished this lake with my dad and siblings every year while growing up. Haven't had the pleasure to fish it in the last 10 years or so though.