Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  

1st time on rush 06/21-25 need info-help!!!

1st time on rush lake out of elm haven resort on june 21-25.Would like any info on the walleye bite and location.Anything would be greatly appreciated.Thanx to all who reply!

------------------

I was out on Rush this morning for the first time.

I fished a spinner/nightcrawler for a while with limited success, I switched to Lindy with a bead and another rig with a floater, both using leeches and picked up a few smaller Walleyes in about 18ft of water off of a slow break of a midlake hump.

A guy at the landing claimed slip-bobbers and leeches were doing well in 10ft range this week. My guess is they were fishing a weedline and it may have been in the evening.

Deemo

I have been on vacation for a bit so Im not sure as to where the fish have been caught at. I will be out there friday and sat. Will be in a alumacraft t-pro 17ft. with a black evenrude on it. Pull me over maybe by the time you show I will have a idea. The boat is maroon and grey. Has a pinpoint on the front and a vantage on the
back. Whew. info overload.

Will also be out the monday and tuesday.

Patio

Fished for walleye and crappie last weekend, mostly midday. A little slow. The sun was hot and not much wind. We were able to pickup a few walleye at the 16 - 24ft range off the break lindy rigging. Nice fish at 19-22in. Healthy fish that really fought hard. They only took a crawler, leeches were ignored. I noticed they coughed up shiners in my livewell but I didn't have any to fish with. They may have been more active if I was fishing shiners or fishing early or later.
We also caught crappie in the evening at the deep edge of the cabbage weeds. A variety of sizes, 9-12in. Put'em back in.
I'll be fishing crappie and sunnies with the kids this weekend, and the rockbass are always ready to bite. Should be fun! I'll be the one baiting and unhooking.

Good luck fishing.

deemo,

Thanx for the reply.I'll be up there sunday the 22nd and try to spot ya monday and tuesday.I'll be in a red lund tyee 1750 with a blue 90hp evinrude.Goodluck!

sea hag

Patio,

Thanx for the info.It will be helpful!Don't forget to wet a line when you're baiting and unhooking.Goodluck!

sea hag