Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishingdad

Any advice for ottertail this week?

fishingdad

Hello fellow ottertail fishermen!(and women) I am heading to ottertail next week staying at hollys resort for three days with a buddy of mine and was wondering if anyone had a few pointers? I don't need any specific spots but was more or less wondering what has been working the best? spinners on the flats, raps at night over the islands or something else. My buddy has had a rough couple of weeks so I'm really hoping this trip will be a good one.Not that fishing can be a bad couple of days. We will be in a gray Mr. Pike so if you see us say Hi, have a beer, both! Thanks for any info fishingdad

castagain

Try the SE area of the lake in 10-18' with a slip bobber and shiners or leeches. Try to get in and around the bottom plant growth. Drifting/slow trolling in the same area and depths proved successful also! Had great success last week during our visit to OT. We stayed at Three seasons and had a great time, and enjoyed the atmosphere very much, many thanks to Paul & Debbie, Dawson, Morgan, and Denny and Dianne! What an awesome and peaceful place!!! Can't wait to see them all again this fall and next June!