• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ace you son. Killing the carp shot alot on saturday between 20 and 25 pounds and one monster 35 to 40 pounder you should've seen it 2 arrows and a spear to land the beast. then killed the crappies last night. i have never seen anything like it hundreds of crappies sticking there backs out of the water it was unreal. might be heading out tonight again for a little carping then crappies you know the lake. i like my picture all over by the way people are going nuts about figure eight guide service. they think its a replica. hope to hear from you gotta go back to work there slop.

Slop
Are the carp in BC or in B Lake. I hope there are still some around in 12 days. I will be home two weeks from today. Are the crappies in L Lake. I figured you would like the public attention with the picture. Do the ads look good or what? Well make sure you get my boat out on the trailer by the time I get back. take it easy.

Hey go ahead and take the explorer out on West B and find a few skies. Whats mine is yours weez you know that. Maybe the carp will be in BC when I get back, eh? Are you fishin league soon or what?

got league on saturday, i dont know ace we will see what speed and i can pull out of our *** ! It can be a tough lake but i have never fished it this early in the year. Im thinking Billy Davis. Oh ****, it could be the ticket. Long lake at hubbard what do ya think? Hopefully the carp are still going found them in the far bay by the beaver hut this year but impossible to get. Once you see them there gone they dive down into the slop bottom and stir everything up. Probably going to go out tonight and check the situation out out dont know if we found them too late this year or too early there just isn't the numbers. Thanks for letting me use the explorer this spring it worked great, i dont know what im doing for skies yet on opener so i dont know if i will use it or not it wouldn,t feel right being in the explorer on sacred waters. talk to ya later Ace.

bucktail the carp are in B lake. Not in BC yet i think it is still a little early. its hard to say how long there going to be in the shallies we hit them pretty hard this weekend and monday night we only saw one. they might just be spooked. i think were heading back out tonight. by the way the crappies are in B lake also. dont worry i will have the explorer on the trailer, you never know i might have to land a muskie in it!!! Oh ****!!!

This is really getting confusing with lakes by letter but here it goes. Fished M Lake last night and crappies were hot. Last weekend the walleyes on O were small and few. Crappies on W Lake were no longer in the shallows.

Since this is a forum for fishing information here's my try. If anyone has a chance get out as the crappie bite is "HOT", last night went out with my two boys we caught about 20 in an hour, kept 10 for a meal. We were fishing the cabbage in 8 ft water, these crappies had not yet spawn but would expect very soon.

Deacon
This is the only comunication I have with slopper. I am overseas right now. SO if we want to use abreviations for the names of lakes does it really matter. I provide a lot of info on this forum to everyone. But you know that you and your buddies have of couple sercret spots. You know how it goes. Sorry if it bothers you. tight lines.

slopper
how was league? get any fish lately. how is the carp situation looking. I heard jim got some morels up at the angle, you were prolly pretty mad about that. Well let me know how everything is goin.

bucktail league was horse****! Speed and i only brought in 3 bag fish. Everybody else did terrible too. Casted spinnerbaits for 5 hours and only landed one northern. That lake ranks right up there with belle taine. Still in second ace, its tight runnings. Yeah i was pissed when jane brought back a box full of morels two days in a row considering im the one who brought up the idea when i seen all of the popels but what can you do. Havent hit the carp lately but might see if the lady wants to head out tonight. By the way, black bear at the land! Carried away 3 25 pound carp and 1 about 40 pounds gone in 4 days, that is a carp a day. Massive destruction of the willow bush that i threw them in. See ya ace.