Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

just wondering if anybody has been out on pickeral lake by amor yet for any eyes. i here there hitting out there. i would like to try it soon. if any luck let me know.

currdogg5

Slopper, i was just on pickeral the other day for a graduation party, lake was beautiful but no one was fishing, the girls dad used to work for the DNR and is an outdoor maniac. I think he could put us on some nice eyes if you want. Just a suggestion. TC

lets do it i feel like lacing into some eyes on pickeral and some dandy smallies too.

bucktail

slopper
how was the Angle, pretty nice up there, eh? You fishin this weekend or what. I will be gone this weekend but reply to this with any news from the lake country. How are the carp running.