• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How was opener, I need details. WAs the Explorer running well. Look forward to hearing from ya weez or currdogg.
ACE

Ace, Not a bad opener, personally ive seen better, but the days after are what did it. Limits on monday and tues of some **** nice walleyes saw jim and jane out there too. Tues kersman boated two 27 inchers and released em both. The little red lund has been tearing it uo out there. Fished with zimm and scooter one night, good times there had a fish fry and stuff. Morels were frying yesterday. And the muskie ads will be up this next week. Take care of the ladies down under!! TC Tight lines

Weez nice work, you can use the explorer whenever you want, keep that baby warm. when does league start? are you gettin walleyes where you got the shiners, sandy, or where? where are the morels hittin? well I might give you a ring this weekend. ACE

currdogg
you got the pic didn't you. pretty good one isn't it. did you fish twin at midnight or what. how is the flyer gonna look, you gonna use color or what. well let me know or email me.

ace the explorer has been running great just cruses across OT. Ace best opener in years. reminded me of the ol days. speed in i just laced at midnight you couldn't ask for better weather. the morels are out in full force. i cant contain them ace were are you i need back up. gotta go back to work know but heading out fishing toninght and tommorow till at least midnight. see ya

bucktail getting the shiners, well you know were and the walleyes are just as thick. jim and jane have smacked them all week and me and speed are heading out right know to sein and fish got some good spots to hit tonight. speed and i are going to kill in league tomorrow on OT oh ****! its going to be great. then heading up to the Angle on monday morning for the whole week the way it sounds its going to be fun. The morels are just thick out at the land. but im thinking of hitting sandy beach tommorow night for league. Could be promising. talk to you later bucktail the walleyes are calling.

currdogg
make sure to look at the DL message board, people are goin nuts about muskies, I started a topic and people are just goin off. I want to be part of the Fargo muskies incorporated. did you get my email.