• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

It's my bread and butter, when it come to walleyes. I Love doing it. It's more proactive than a lot of other walleye fishing. Great way to go.

yes it is crank and its enjoyable so what is your best color that you use out there i like to use fire tiger and the chartuse and silver good luck this weekend

I like to use suspending Shads and Tail Dancers. The largest ones they make. It's funny, I've been fishing since before I could walk, and I've never bothered to learn the Rapala size numbering system. Anyways, I just use perch or blue-sliver chrome. The suspenders work good becuase I'll throw the boat in neutral and let it sit there for a minute or so, and the shads just sit there. Then, pop her in forward. Bingo, hopefully.

Also, If I want to go 7 ft or under, I'll use big Husky Jerks, in green-gold chrome.

I've had some unreal luck out there. The key, in my opinion, is fishing late. I have stayed out there until 330, or later. It's great you have the big ole lake all to yourself. But, if you're out there alone, it can get a little spooky.

Last fall, I was out there, and I had forgotten to grab my GPS, and the thickest fog I've ever seen rolled in. I was lost out there for an hour. When it finally cleared I was on the wrong side of the lake. The next day I put a compass on my steering counsel. It was spooky.

Good Luck.

hey crank yea i like them deep running shads i really like the 5's and the 9's i also really use alot of husky jerks risto raps reef runners and thundersticks for deeper water but the shads seem to work the best out on ott so do you just troll over the flats thats what i do or i will find a rock pile and troll around that and it usually seems to be good for me but any way good luck this weekend