• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Laurie and I were up working on the cabin on Heilberger this weekend. Saturday at 9 am the main lake was still ice covered, but by the time we got back from the lumber yard around 2, it was totally ice free! My priorities quickly changed, so I grabbed your old J-15, screwed it on our little boat and away we went for the first open water ride of the year...what a blast.

FLB

Hey flb,
Your ahead of me! lolol I was in duluth all weekend, had to take a little r&r before softwater season hits. Karrie and I had a ball. Allie stayed with grandma. We will be out fishing this week and weekend, its crappie time!! (HINT) After the ole 15 had gas how many pulls did it take to start? Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
N.P.A.A. 425
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

Paul,
Don't worry. I won't send you any doctor bills. Had the fwd-n-rev mechanism worked on this winter, so at least I know what gear it's in when starting. I'll be keeping 2 boats/trailers & 5 motors up there from now on, so I've got plenty of options. We'll also be bring up our canoe this year, plus the girls got 2 shiny new solo kayaks from Santa this year. Be spending some more time on the OT river this year for sure. Biggestfish told me the crappies were on the shoreline right after ice-out. Unfortunately, no time when time is short. That'll change as I get a few more years on me? You and I are going to fish together this year...how about DL or Beers for muskie opener?
FLB