• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Doing something worthwhile

I think I'm going to jump on the snowmobile this weekend and ride a few of the local lakes with a garbage bag. I know most of us are pretty good about picking up our mess but I'm thinking I have alot of fun and do my share of taking off these lakes, why not give a little in return? Not much else to do between 11 and 5:30 right now anyways..If you leave the lake with one piece of someone elses trash your helping!! Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

Paul,
Excellent idea! When I'm perchin' on the tail or panfishing or tulibeeing I'm always picking up "stuff" off the ice. I'm not just picking stuff up that I come across, I scour the lakes and make a point of it. We have lots to be thankful for in the OT/Becker/Hubbard county area. We SHOULD give in return. Thanks for the good post.

cool.gif

MJ