• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I realize this a fishing forum, but since it's been slow and walleye season is over please excuse the next listing that I'm about to post.

Anyone looking to rent a beautiful place on Big Pine Lake for a week this summer, I've got it. It can comfortably sleep ten total. It's a nice home with a guest house. Each home is furnished and has appliances. This is the first year available for rent, get in soon and lock it in for years to come. Need any more info give me an e-mail and I'll hook you up.

Thanks

I have been eyeing Big Pine for a couple of years now. I am interested in bowfishing there in the spring and summer. Can anyone help me out here? What kind of fish are in there to take with a bow? I am thinking buffalo is my best bet. How about Drum? With a river inlet and outlet, this looks to be a great bowfishing lake. If anyone gets around this lake and knows it well, or has seen these scaly critters, I would appreciate any info you can give me. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks.