Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Hey i was just wondering what my best bet would be to catch some walleye's,I have cought all the sunfish crappies and northerns and even some bass but the lake am on doesn't have any eyes on it,so am thinking about going either to Battle,Stalker or Ottertail any one now what my best bet would be!!!Thank you in advance!!!

Havin' Fun

Brett,
I would suggest Big Pine as a best bet. Look to any of the humps or bars out there. Also, I would search some of the shoreline structure as well. I had good luck out there this summer fishing shallow.

Hey Thanks a lot the only thing is it sounds like every one and there grandma is catching them over there and i would rather let them catch em all then i don't feel bad that there is none left,But it sounds like the DNR is steping in to help they didn't step in to help the lake am on all the walleys are all fished out and they stoped stocking them in 92,and just this year some guy came up to me bragging that 4 to 5 years ago he cought like 200 walleyes in one season I wanted to but my foot up his you know what SORRY I had to vent!!!!

beartoo

Big Pine has been slow since Thursday, not much going on. I'll probly try it again Wednesday.
Good Luck

BarTender

Brett, last I heard was Stuart lake was hot for eye's.... I havent been up ther for a couple weeks though.

My dad lives on east battle and has been doing ok I got three around 18-20" over christmas, but havent been back to try it out. I'll most likely be up there next weekend. good luck.

Hey thanks a lot,am thinking battle or ottertail is my best bet!!!