• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey does anyone know what the ice is looking like on Star I want to hit it this weekend but need to know if there is any weak spots and has any one been getting any thing was on a Long lake all last week end and didn't get much so i need to redeem my self!!!

Fished the west arm of Star on Thanksgiving and there was 4.5" of ice. Checked it again on Tuesday and there was almost 8". Would like to find the Crappies out there.

Well George thank you very much I think i will be going there on monday I know where the crappies were 10 years ago so hopefull they are still there I don't know how to tell you were they are but i can try If you go out the access and go to your left to the other end of the lake there is a rock pile in the summer they have it maked off if you fish the lake in the summer you might know were am talking about if you can find that rock pile they should be in there my grandfather used to take me there when i was a kid and we would kill the crappies there. I wish i could be more help once i get on the lake and get my barings I could help a lot more!!!

Does anyone have an update on how many inches of ice are on Star Lake. I'm coming up for the weekend.

Thanks

How was fishing Brett? I went on Sunday as well as Tuesday. Only found 1 Crappie about 12". Saw alot on the vexilar but none of them would cooperate. There was 8-9" of ice where I was at on the West Arm. I am alittle worried about the warm weather and if I will need to bring the house back to shore. I don't have any idea where that is on the east end of the lake. Not real familiar with the lake. Good luck maybe see you out sometime.