• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Finally got a pass word. I'll post often. I like this board. Gets kind of quiet doesn't it?
What's the water temp. It was 70 on Truman last week. Enjoyed the area when I was up their in mid Sept. Fished Big Pine and a couple other lakes. The bassin was great. I could really get hooked on Northerns. I would like to come up again before ice. Would the bass and northerns be hitting in the next month or so?

------------------
George R.

Hi George! Welcome aboard!
Water temps are in the mid to low 30's right now, weve had some snow and quite a few of the small wind protected sloughs are froze over, by watching the weather it doesnt look to warm up anytime soon either! lol The northerns are almost always cooperative, bass can be a little tougher some days. Did you find any big fish while you were up? Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie