• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

This past weekend report

We're back. We had a great trip! We split time between walleyes, bass, and sklunges. Smallie fishing was ok, couldn't find any biggies, but found enough to keep us satisfied. Walleye fishing was great. The most serious walleye guy on the trip kept track of the number of walleyes on the trip he put in his boat and it was somewhere over 200 with the biggest being 26.5. Muskie fishing was really good. We saw five fish on Friday evening catching one (34"). Sun we saw six fish and caught one (35"). We also had two others hooked that threw the lure. <BR>Sat was magical!!! After a slow morning we saw nine fish in the afternoon. Three hit, but we couldn't land any of the buggers. In the evening we landed three (43", 41", & 30"), had four on and lost 'em, and saw half a dozen others. Twice we nearly had a double (I've never heard of a muskie double). We got on one cabbage bed and found six very active fish on it. The bed was about half the size of a football field, so they were in there elbow to elbow! It was like a pack of wolves working an area- very cool. All in all, it was a great trip!<P>------------------<BR>Scoot<P>RodsbyEngel: custom made fishing rods

Man. . .I should have been there. Glad you guys had a good trip. Talked to your brother this morning and he was pretty fired up as well. We fished Big D on Friday and Leech on Sunday for skies. See the Muskies forum under the photos page to see the 45 incher my buddy caught. Will you have any photos to put up from your weekend, Scoot?<P>MJ