• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

staying on Dead lake for a week. july 28 anyone know about deep weedline fishing on dead lake. I have had trouble in the past up there deep any hints areas or other info would be appreciated. I also would like to try for some walleyes on dead. anyone with any info thanks

Bassman, I fish Dead every June it's really got a lot of bass.On the front side of lake fish the points on the south side. On the back side of the lake target all reed beds out in the bay, big& small. Also the reed beds off of the rock bars can be very good. I like to throw 4" & 5" chompers in rootbeer green, spinners baits, buzz baits, rattle traps in pumpkin & electric shad. If fishing gets tough, use small baits, road runners in white. Those bass are either tight in the reed beds or on the outside of them, fish them thorough. Cabbage lines out in the bay are also very good & cabbage off of the rock bars. Good luck, if you need more help give me a call 618-644-5876 Steve. "flipper"