• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'm heading up to Rush this weekend. Any idea on how the walleye and/or crappie bite has been doing? Are the walleyes still preferring the shiners rather than leeches? Any tips would be appreciated...Thanks.

The scuttlebutt is that they are cooperating. I've been doing well on another lake just like rush with nightcrawlers and leeches, I belive minnows will still work but bring all three. I've been trolling lindy rigs mostly... Good luck and good fishing! Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

Rush lake turned on about a week and a half ago. I have a place on the lake and fish it quite a bit. Paul's right try lindys. Shiner's and leeches worked good. Crawlers should be working better. I had walleyes last tues. at 12 to 18ft. Most of them came at 16. Had alot of northern bite offs. Your best bet is to have a bunch of floating snells premade. I lost about 10 to 15 snells in one day so best be ready that way you can keep a line in the water. Good luck!!!!