• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How are the crappies going on Rush? I'll be there for a week starting June 8th, and I will not be denied! It took me almost a week last year (August) just to find them. It was my first time on the lake.

It may be late by then, but I used to find them in last years bullrushes, chopped of by the ice. there's some nice ones in there! just remember to throw some big ones back

I stay on Rush most of the year but have hardly fished it this season. Try the east end of the lake. They are taking crappies there and about 30 sunfish a day. Another good place to check is on the north-west side of the lake south of the church steeple. Ill be out there 2 days a week for the next month or two so send me a message and let me know how it goes.