Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• JFaber
    • cam7069
      Mille Lacs would be a good choice. One of the resorts should be able hook you up.
    • opsirc
      I used a self adhering tape to attach them,  but now the tape is getting sticky and a pain to use.  Any ideas what something else too use? Thanks
    • Jluangrath
      I love big trout. Been hitting snowbank pretty hard the last few days. Lots of follows no hits yet!  
    • JFaber
      Thanks for the reply Rick... One more hour to check off something from my only get to do it once bucket list doesn’t sound bad at all. If it were you is that where you would go?
    • leech~~
      Wow, that was low!   But, from someone so use to bending over-well......
    • Rick
      Check out the South Central Forum, or MN Metro Forum and ask there as well as the SE MN- Rochester Forum. You may get more answers there as well.   If you could extend to three hours away Mille Lacs Lake could for sure accomodate what you are looking for.
    • JFaber
      Hello...  I am coming down to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester from Homer, Alaska on February 11-20 and would like some advice. On the afternoon of Friday the 16th  through the evening of Sunday the 18th I have the time to go fishing. I would like to go after some pike and walleye. I would like to stay in a heated shack during my time on the ice. Also some rental gear, a radio and bait might be nice. Any advice on who rents shacks within a 2+ hour drive of Rochester with good size fish? I am looking more for decent size than numbers.  Thanks JFaber  
    • eyeguy 54
      dang near 5'11 with the boots.   no prob.  30 inches of ice saturday. 
    • grundy
      OK i'm not leech but really? 14"er.. knowing your height Royce you'll probably need a stepladder to start out drilling Sorry bud I had to do it!!
  • Share & Have Fun