• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

heading up next weekend! help?

Hey everybody,<BR>I am heading up next weekend and need to know where the fish are biting. I know you guys have said time and time again that it is slow but a buddy of mine was up there this weekend and said he thought it might be turning around. Any info on where the fish might be will be greatly appreciated.<P>------------------<BR>lucky

Last Saturday fished 16 mile reef and seen a couple landed and then to stoney point nothing working, then went to 12 mile reef at the top of the reef in bout 11 feet and caught 6 in two hours last Saturday between 2:00 and 4:00 , 22" 21" and some 16"ers. Also fished the south shore with no action. Fished with bottom bouncers and firetiger crawler harnesses. Also heard that Knight and Garden Island were producing.<P>[This message has been edited by PASSIONFORTHEEYES (edited 07-07-2004).]<p>[This message has been edited by PASSIONFORTHEEYES (edited 07-07-2004).]

luckyfisher22,it's definitely turning around! I was up yesterday,quite afew boats were fishing the rockpiles and reefs (some were just scoping them out for the upcomming tournament. People are still fishing the shorelines. Water temp. was 64.5 which sure is alot better than the 55 deg. it's been all spring. You didn't mention where you were putting in at. I was out of Warroad. If you're putting in on the river maybe Kaz can help you out. Goood luck!<P>------------------<BR><B>Old Guide Charters</B><BR>Lake of the Woods<BR><A HREF="http://fishingmn.com/oldguidecharters/" TARGET=_blank>http://fishingminnesota.com/oldguidecharters/</A><BR>Call Toll Free:1-800-952-(9484)

Thanks alot for the info and that is realy great to hear that the fishing is turning around. I am actually putting in at springsteel.<P>------------------<BR>lucky