• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Word is Big pine is a little tough at the moment. I would have posted sooner but was waiting for the results of a little club walleye tourney to come in, not good. Those that were caught were on crawlers fishing deep, I think they should have been fishing shallow, like 5 to 10 ft. Just my 2 cents! Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

Paul, keep the info coming on Big Pine (only on a more positive note if you could hahaha) 10 days and counting until we head up, so I sure hope things pick up soon there. I'm bringin' that pink and blue spinner back up to slay 'em this time.. lol

If there's one thing I do well it's keep trying (to a fault according to my wife hehe). If you're in the area the week of the 28th stop by and say hi, we're at Sunshine and will have my wife's black Durango instead of my truck. Stocked up on my spinner components big time last weekend (Cabela's loves me still).

PS - Really had T-Mac going with those fish pictures, but ended up having to tell him I didn't keep that kind of catch in MN (I'd hate to be tagged a meat hunter).

Have fun, Dave

heheheh. Those are some dandys for sure!
you know your going to be in the area on the date of the fishingminnesota.com ottertail tournament, maybe you should come to ottertail for the afternoon on the 28th. would be a great way to learn that puddle and put a few more names and faces togather! I will be there! Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

The deal at Ottertail sounds fun, but I'm guessing we won't get into town until around 1:00 or 1:30 (takes a little longer with wives and kids along) and it'll take a good hour to unload my house from the boat (back to the wife and kids theme hehe).

What time and where is the weigh-in? Maybe we can at least pop down & say hi.