• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Can anyone give an update on the ice conditions in the Perham area? I am wondering specifically about Little Macdonald.
thanks

OHHH! Were sooooo close to ice out I can almost taste it! I havent been down to ottertail since sunday. It was blowing from the north and pushing up on the south side of the lake. Lots of open water on the north side. cotton lake near detroit lakes was not off yet as of last night but the ice was black and really mushy. I'm thinkin little mac is in the same boat. One good wind and itll disappear in a few hours, calm warm days like we've been having it will take a few more days. Theres gotta be open water around someplace, we will be out on saturday and sunday...

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie