Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Darrell Larson

Picture of 30" released walleye,9-28

Darrell Larson

This is I hope, a picture of the 30" walleye that my fishing partner (Steve Johnson) caught on 9-28-04 and released. It was mentioned in my original post titled "My report 9-26 - 9-28"

47b4ce27b3127ccea85568ad020e0000001510

[This message has been edited by SemperFi (edited 10-06-2004).]

the stick

Very nice fish. Glad that you released it. The larger walleye's that I am catching seem to be really fat this year. I think that they are eating very well!!!

Mr. Pike1

Semp, was this caught on Lake Vermillion or a lake in the Vermillion area. By the picture it does not appear to be all that far off a shoreline. I am not requesting location just if on the big V or not as my inlaws have a cabin on the big V and this will give me motication to hit the water hard. The next few weekends I will be pulling large husky jerks and other minnow baits on Mille Acs. The 27" and bigger pigs come in on the rocks and shallows after dark on the big pond.

Darrell Larson

Mr. Pike 1, yes this fish and the others we were able to find came of off Lake Vermilion, We were on the north side of Big Bay, in deeper water. I am returning this Saturday-Monday. The weather sounds as though it's going to cooperate, have to take advantage of this. If you want send me an e-mail at darrell.larson@buhlergroup.com.

MJR

Semper,
I'll be up there the same time fishing the big bay area in a black and tan crestliner pontoon. Stop and say hello, especially if you are getting into the fish!!

MJR

Sounds good, I'll try not to ram you but I aint promising nothing, the tooner gets going with a 110 yami on the back.

Would you care to share some info on some locations? I haven't caught any quite as big as your photo above but I doubt many people have.

MT Net

SemperFi, nice walleye, that's a dandy! Nice to see something bigger than all the eater sized walleyes we've been getting. I take it that is your secret spot out there. wink.gif

Darrell Larson

MJR: In my post at 8:14 on 10-7-04, you will see my email address at work. I am not leaving until Saturday, I am golfing that afternoon, fishing in the evening. Send me yours at my work and I will try and help you out. That is not saying they will be there now. That's the best I can do for you now.
Regards;
Darrell Larson

Darrell Larson

MJR: Will do, I am, and always fish out of my Lund Rebel, 16 foot, Red, with a 40hp white colored Johnson, 3 pedestal seats, trolling motors fore and aft. If you see me and I don't see you, come yell at me. Just don't ram me with the pontoon. There is also a SemperFi, United States Marine Corps, sticker on the transom, hence the SemperFi, handle. Hope to see you out there. I really am a nice guy, even though some don't think so.
Darrell Larson.