• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any guesses on when turnover will take place. Would like to plan one more trip but want to wait till after turnover. What is the water temp now.

Good Luck!
CJ

was about 58 on average this past weekend when I was on the lake fishing for WALLEYES with SOMEONE who likes ZZ Top, luvs a woman named "No Fish," has 2 golden brown dogs, and NEVER has any fish by his dock.

Capt K

------------------
Captain Ken Kessler
www.captainken.com
www.muskieschool.com
Guiding in Illinois and North East Minnesota
847-970-9108 Illinois
218-742-4680 Minnesota

In the end, no one ever says, "Gee, I wish I had spent more time at the office."

The old turnover question. I just read that it happens around 57 degrees, a little two high? I suppose it depends on lakes that are deep/shallow. Any input and how long does it last, probably another variable. Thanks, hoppy

I was on the far east end and the algie was on top... IMHO the turnover is in process.

B2

------------------
Jump in! There is plenty of fish for everyone!

Thanks everybody,
I'm eyeballing the full moon period at the end of this month. Tunnover should be complete with fall patterns in full swing. I have never been up that late but thinking that the summer was so bad and maybe this fall will be so good. Looking for patterns that should be tried this time of year. Thanks again and good luck
CJ