• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was out on the lake during the Turny and hardly noticed anything goning on with the turny guys so I saw no problem with other guys fishing. I was actually looking for sone of the sticks to see how and where they fishing. Mind you I didin't search them out but was just interested in how guys that would put up a lot of moola would fish.

I'm on the west end and really say very few boats. On Wednesday( a high wind cold rainy day) I say a few boats casting and one of which was trolling. I thought, due to the weather the tollers had a great plan, but I suppose it didn't pay off based on the catches. |Gees, Wednesday was a terrible day.)

I enjoyed being on the Big V during the turny and saw no negatives on the water.

I was also surprized that I didn't
see anything on the local TV stations or hear any thing on the radio about the event. Perhaps it wasn't the as big as some of us thought. It was still a biggy to me!

Hats off to all that had the the Kahoonas to put up the big bucks to fish the turny.

StillFishin'