• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Let me first say that I am not affiliated with the MWA (Minnesota Waterfowl Association) in any way so hopefully the moderators wont delete this post for advertising. The MWA is going to be having a preliminary meeting on Thursday, September 2 at the Park Inn in Virginia at 7:00 PM to start up a new chapter. No reservations needed, just show up. All hunting enthusiasts are invited to attend. The MWA differs from DU and Delta Waterfowl in that 100% of funds raised stay in Minnesota and 35% stay in your local chapter to help improve duck conditions. I know than many of you on this forum are not duck hunters, but for those who are, here is your chance to help improve conditions locally. If you have questions, please post them here and I will try to help answer them.

Thanks!

Steve