Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
g'eye pilot

Anything happening this week?

g'eye pilot

<BR>Curt, et al... Has anyone been getting out this week? Making the annual LOW run tomorrow morning from SE MN, staying on the south shore. We really like fishing the reefs, but will go wherever the fish are. I've heard a little chatter about the south shore & the west side of the lake, but nothing too concrete as of late. Any info is greatly appreciated.<P>Thanks!

walleyejon

Pilot--One word---Shallow--The fish may be on the reefs too, but I haven't got there yet due to wind on the days I've fished. The FM crew that's getting together tomorrow will be on the West side, and we'll be conversing on channel 8. If you want to join us, we'll be at the public landing in Warroad around 8am. How far south are you coming from? Where are you staying? Good luck.<P>------------------<BR>Fish on gotta go--JON<p>[This message has been edited by walleyejon (edited 06-18-2004).]

g'eye pilot

<BR>Thanks Jon! We'll certainly tune into 8, but we won't be getting up there unil mid day. Coming from Rochester area, staying at Long Point through Weds. How will you be on the water tomorrow?<P>A friend of mine just returned from Rocky Point. His best day was out on 16 mile (until somebody got sea sick). Otherwise they nickeled and dimed the fish here and there - some on the rocks, some on the shoreline.<BR>

walleyejon

We plan on meeting at the park around five o'clock in the afternoon. It looks like another fairly windy day tomorrow (surprise, surprise), so take your dramamine if you're heading out to sixteen, and keep the life jackets handy. I think our group will be fairly close to Warroad. Maybe from Elm Point down through the Springsteel area, and east over to the Swift Ditch. With winds forecast up to 20 mph, I'm sure most of us won't venture too far. Hope we get a chance to meet ya.<P>------------------<BR>Fish on gotta go--JON<p>[This message has been edited by walleyejon (edited 06-18-2004).]

g'eye pilot

<BR>I seriously doubt we'll be venturing out to 16 tomorrow with the given forecast. More than likely we'll check out a close reef or two, or maybe head the other way towards Zippel. It's doubtful we will attend the get-together. But are you going to be on the water much after tomorrow? Maybe I can get you on the radio?<P>Thanks!

walleyejon

Weather and headache permitting, I'll be out on Sunday. The cabin I'm staying at is actually pretty close to where you'll be. Shoot me an email, so we can exchange some contact info.<BR>jpb4u_2000(at)yahoo(dot)com<P>------------------<BR>Fish on gotta go--JON