• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

WalleyeJon

Hey there, don't know if you saw it but I did reply to you friday on the RR forum, kinda forgot we were conversating there!<P>Regards....Fisky

I remember seeing the 'puffer' over the weekend, think I've seen her on the pond a few times as well over the past few. Skeeters and woodticks eh, that means I should be able to find some crawlers here shortly, and I'd better get that bug stuff for my Lab and Brittney. Iffin I get out Sturgeon fishing this weekend I will look for them redeyes. I learned my lesson a few years back when it comes to the Nitehawk and a tourney the next morning. At least the weather was nice for your hangover! lol.<P>fiskyknut

I'm stopping at the vet after work today for collars for my hounds too--Chocolate Lab & Basset. The "Puffer" belongs to a friend of mine who lives over your way--between Roseau, Badger, and Wannaska, and he has her out quite a bit. And you're right--Nighthawk + tournament= misery. I think next year on Saturday night I'll just start a campfire with a $100 bill,kick back with a cup or two of coffee, and call it good.

I didn't catch it Friday--I took off earlier than I had planned. I was in a little 3 seat blue Smokercraft with the name "Puffer" on the side up at the bay. We didn't stick around Sunday for the weigh-in, the Nighthawk was way to rough on us the night before.<BR> You should be able to catch me on the river or in the bay chasing sturgeon this weekend in my boat. If you're over that way, just look for four red-eyed guys in a tan 18' Starcraft. 8' antena, blue 115 Evinrude. We'll probably have the suntop up if it's as windy as they are saying it might be now. I was working in the yard last night, and got chewed on by a few 'squites already. Lazing around watching the Wolves later, I found a couple ticks looking for a home. You're right, the "BITE" is on.<P>------------------<BR>Fish on gotta go--JON