Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Rick

Open Water Eyes-Hot Bites Video

Rick

<B>FishingMinesota.com Hot Bites Video</B><BR>Open Water Hogs & Special Offer Below.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.fishfever.com/actionvideo/wigwamrainy.wmv" TARGET=_blank>256k High Speed - CLICK HERE</A><BR>We recommend you Right Click on the 256k link and "Save Target As" to download to your PC. Then play it right off your PC. The 256k is a bigger picture with better sound.<P><A HREF="http://www.fishfever.com/actionvideo/56k/wigwamrainy56k.wmv" TARGET=_blank>56K Modem - CLICK HERE</A><P>Your <B>Fishing Minnesota Hot Bites Video</B> segment from the Rainy River has numerous fish 25-28 inches. This early season open water walleye mecca offers some of the best walleye fishing in the world during late March - April 15th and then again on Minnesota's Opener. <P>Mention to Wigwam that you watched this video on Fishing Minnesota for $5 off each night you stay at Wigwam. <P><B>FishingMinnesota.com</B> will be posting <B>Hot Bites Video</B> ™ on a consistent basis. Look for new video features each and every Thursday. <P>To inquire about advertising on our Hot Bites Video segments please contact <BR>Rick Paquin - rick@fishingminnesota.com or<BR>Pete Riola - pete@fishfever.com<P><B>Please</B>, let us know what you think of this video right here?<P>Thanks for your particpation. smile.gif

curt quesnell

Another nice job, very good action video.<P>It's my home water so it really gave me<BR>the itch...<P>The claims made by the fishers in the video<BR>seem pretty outlandish BUT there are many<BR>many days in the spring and the fall that<BR>you can catch fish like those. Having<BR>someone like Tom from Wigwam along makes the<BR>chances even better.<P>The load time was worth the wait<P><P>------------------<BR>Curt Quesnell<BR>NorthCountry Outdoors Radio

BarryG

That was a GREAT show! I have never been up there at that time of the year, we always come up in Sept. We have a good time but we don't catch fish like that! Thanks for putting it on!

lakowoods

Very well put together Wiggy, brings back many years of memories, been there done that, its a great fishery then and now, I have many pictures in the ole album book myself when there was No boat traffic at all, biggest was 34 1/4" 14lbs 2 oz. Many more happy trips to the staff at Wig Wam. hope everyone has a great time this spring fishing and CPR. Great Job your doing Rick.

bturck

Great video. I have never made the trip during soft water, but this sure gets the juices flowing. I believe I need to make a phone call. Bill

Rick

I sure wish I lived closer.<P>However, tomorrow it's a Mississippi River walleye trip I'll be on.<P>Don't forget your plastics on either river.<P>We absolutely wacked the walleyes using Super-doos (NO BAIT) on the Rainy River last year. The Ring-n-Grubs were the ticket for the big smallies. In case you're wondering, we did have someone using bait and we outfished him 5-1 (we both did using plastics only).<P>Believe me, I WAS a diehard live bait and jig angler for the Rainy River. Not anymore smile.gif<P>We didn't have to get our hands wet grabbing for minnows and then freezing our fingers trying to get those slippery squirmy babies on a hook. <P>Yes, we stayed warmer using plastics only and we caught more fish. Be very disciplined and really try it. It works very well.<P>You can see them at <A HREF="http://catchn.com" TARGET=_blank>http://catchn.com</A>