• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

March....Jumbo Perch!!!!

Anyone have any good spots for some jumbo perch this time of year? And when I say some..I mean a 5 gallon pail full.<P>Thanks in advance!

I take it that no one likes catching perch up on the big lake?? Come on guys, it can't be all walleyes all of the time.

A bucket full? Come on, even with the old liberal limits a 5 gallon bucket full was much more than a limit. That might be why u get no replies. Who wants to enable a violator to help ruin a fishery.<P>Did you really think b/4 u sent that original ???

Sasquach,<P>A. Learn how to take a joke.<P>B. You're assuming that I'm going fishing by myself. I'm well aware of the 20 fish daily limit as well as the 40 fish possesion limit. I'm an avid sportsman and respect the lake and her rules and regulations.

I think Sasquatch must have a sense of humor with a name like that. All I know is I wouldn't want to tangle with one. Besides weren't you the same guy that was all over somebody for asking whether they needed an auger extension. Hope you get into the perch. More pout for me.

I've heard they are starting to hit again out on Perch Point, but it seems to me that if you're after jumbos maybe you could go for a 2 1/2 gallon full and save the game hogging for Sasquatch.<P>-PT

Sorry, Lowrox, if it was meant as a joke! I agree, not much of a sense of humor when it comes to gross amounts of fish. There have been too many times in the so called "goog old days" when the mentality was a bucket full was considered a good day. Remembering those days does something to one's humor. Again, sorry, I probably deserved that shot.

Perchtamer,<P>I don't know what your talking about. The only reason you would take just 2 1/2 gallons of perch is because the bottem half of your bucket has a timberwolf head in it.

Carpo,<P>I think your going to need a boat to fish the pout hole. We'll have to have to tie a rope to perchtamer and have him check the ice depth. Hopefully the ice road will be in good enough shape to drive out.

Ya Fox-Hat, twf,,, I could only take 2 1/2 gallons perch home last week too. I had the other half of the bucket filled up with one of stinky, slimmy muskies. I wanted to feed the dogs somthing so I kept it. HeHeHe