• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A Couple Questions!!

First off, how much snow is on the lake now? Second, we have a group of ten guys that make the trip to Winnie every Feb. and we have stayed at Sunset, but since they are selling off, we need to find a new place for next year. Does anyone recommend a resort that is comparable to Sunset, as far as price and how nice the cabins are. We would like to get all ten guys in a big cabin if possible, but if not, would take two smaller ones next to eachother. We would really appreciate any views on this, since we have not stayed anywhere except Sunset. We did check out one on the Web, I believe it was McCardles, they have some new cabins that look very nice, what about them??? Thanks for any help you can give us.

Boys, Dennys resort has a big cabin that will sleep all 10 of you. It has 2 kitchens and 2 baths. Give Pat or Rhonda acall and they will help you out.(218-665-2222)

I am going up to Tamarack Lodge in late february with 11 other guys the cabin is basically a duplex with an ajoining door with a couple of rollaways we will all fit 2 baths 2 kitchens this will be our first time to tamarack lodge not to mention winnie i will give you a report when i get back