• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does anyone know if it is true that Nodaks is sold and will be bulldozed over in November?

Goldy

Say it aint so!!!!

They have a great resort.Their staff are very polite and friendly and most of all very helpfull.

Hope this not true.We need places like theirs.

The word is that they sold out to private investors and condo's will be going up next year. I too am very sorry to hear this news, I heard it from a very reliable source in real estate in Walker.
Evidently this land isn't owned by the govt.(Chippewa National Forest) or the Indians.
I had thought all of Winnie was land locked into leases by the Fed's.

No Nodaks did not sell and is not on the market. We have a sell PENDING but is not finale and will not know tell some time in July. When and IF Judd's does sell I will have a posting here on one of the best fishing site on the net.

------------------
Judd's Resort
fishingminnesota.com/judds/
Lake Winnibigoshish
Phone: 218-665-2216