• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How has the fishing been was there in June and did not do so good did good on winnie though

We stayed at Gus' place in mid-July for 4 days and did real well on the 'eye's. First day I'm sure we boated 15-20, but only kept 6, a lot of 12 to 14" fish. After that we didn't get a many but still caught plenty of nice sized fish, biggest was 4.25, a lot from 1.5 to 3 lbs. Also no slot on Ball Club, and very little pressure compared to other lakes in that area. BTW weather was hot, sunny and dead calm while we were there, caught most of the keepers right during the middle of the day.

we could not get any eyes to bite during the day we caught some smaller eyes at night but they were still deep like 30 feet of water we stayed at Gus's Place to june 19-23 nice people

Gus and Susan are really nice, and it's very reasonable to stay at Gus' Place. We caught all are walleye's on jumbo leeches, from 13 to 24'. Most were caught on the noth east side, in front of the creek that comes in to the lake, kind of across the lake from the north resort. I did get a couple on the west shore as well, mainly off one point. I normally fish walleye's in the south end but didn't have much luck there, and after picking some up on the east shore I didn't get back to the south end the rest of our stay.