• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My brother just purchased a cabin on Pokegama, and I will be headed up to help him move some stuff up, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on a lake to hit for crappies. I have read through many of the forums for the area, but haven't come up with much concrete info. Any information would be helpful since there are so darn many wonderful lakes in the area. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

------------------

stick, if youwant some panfish when your up here thats pretty close to poky you can go to split hand in the evening to the left of the landing across the lake they have been picking up quite a few nice crappies there. Hill lake has a nice bite going on from mid morning through most of the day and Ice lake has a good bite also. If you want to try Poky jsut head into pools bay they have been getting crappies, gills and some perch. good luck
Jason

------------------
fishing fever guide service
fishingminnesota.com/fishingfever/
phone 218-327-2191
e-mail [email protected]