• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Has anyone fished Trout recently? I am thinking of getting up there this coming weekend and would like to hear how people are doing. Thanks!

What are the catching in the bay by the elementary school. I always see people out there fishing, I just have not made it out there to check it out. Any ideas what and if they are catching anything?

walleyes and northerns usually not alot of people know but theres is a bar that runs down the middle of the bay.
a shiner or sucker about a foot off bottom usually does the trick out there. like 24 or 26 feet of water cant quite remember.
good luck

If you move up on that bar, in about 13-15 ft., you can get into some nice 'gills and some crappies. That's what most of those houses are fishing for out there.

good fishin

Hi, we are hoping to come up to coleraine tomorrow (Wed) and fish Trout Lake for awhile. Can anyone update us on ice conditions etc? Have people been driving on it? Weak areas? Lost a guy about 100 yards from our permanent this week so we are leary. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

------------------
"Fish More Work Less"

Just heard from an old timer that Trout Lake has about 20" of ice on it, and some good reports of large northerns and eyes also. They are driving all over now on the lakes.