Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Minnesota Fishing Report Clubs - ONLY 20 FREE MEMBERSHIPS Per Area - Join Today - FREE   03/08/2018

Fishing Minnesota has added a new menu item (see above) called Fishing Report Clubs. It's a way to keep the really good fishing reports coming and being shared only with those who also provide detailed fishing reports. We will only approve new members who request to join if they have already posted a recent fishing report in the area forum, associated with the Fishing Report Club area  you want to join. Initially we are going to limit the number of regular memberships, in the Fishing Report Clubs, to the top 20 members in each Club, to those with the best frequency and quality fishing reports provided in the club and less so in the regular fishing report forum open to all members. The higher quality fishing report reserved for the club of course. If  you want see detailed fishing reports/tips  around your area and will share your detailed fishing report as soon as you join, then Join Now! Some of the clubs are starting to fill fast. Use the Fishing Reports Club link in the Menu above (after you've posted a fishing report in the regular area forum) and request to Join.

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

MinnBass Fishing 2018 information

We have a couple openings if anyone is interested…We will be capped at 15 boats.

2018 Schedule
June 2, 2018 – Farm Island
June 16, 2018 – Upper/Lower Mission
July 7, 2018 – Clearwater
July 28, 2018 – Lobster
August 18, 2018 – Big Birch
September 8, 2018 – Championship, Lake TBD

$25 membership per person
$400 entry per team
Big Bass $20 per boat at the ramp

Rules, Payouts and other information listed on the website
We are a club that has a ton of fun and we don’t take ourselves too seriously.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Chevy Nation
      By Chevy Nation
      Hey guys and gals!
      I was wondering what kind of fish is this? I was thinking they were redhorse suckers or something but I am not 100% sure! I have been catching them out of the Mississippi and don't know if they are invasive or what the heck they are because they smell god awful!

• Chevy Nation
      By Chevy Nation
      I was wondering if and there is any good fishing in Hastings during the summertime lake Rebecca, lake Isabella, Vermilion River, or anywhere off the banks of the Mississippi? I haven't caught anything yet this year and I am itching to catch anything now. Just a fyi I just bank fish.
      Thanks in advance!
    • vjl1020
      By vjl1020
       Hi there! I am looking for tips/advice from other fisherpeople of MN. I am fishing my first tournament ever this weekend. It is the Fishing for Ducks on MilleLacs.. I am desperate for any info as I'm very green with Millelacs, I have only fished 2x this year due to new baby and work so I don't forsee myself catching anything.
      The tourney is inside the Garrison Bay and I am gonna be there at 6:30/7 am to try to beat people there for the far holes. (Only advice I've gotten so far)
      What type of bait do you recommend? Any secrets? If I win I'll get you a nice steak dinner  
      Thank you and God Bless 
    • UpNorth Bassing
      By UpNorth Bassing
      I am wondering if anyone knows of any small lakes or ponds in the metro that I can ice fish I know yout want to give away any of your spots so PM me and I will trade some spots. I am looking to catch bass,crappie or possibly walleye
      Tight Lines!
    • MplsOutdoors
      By MplsOutdoors
      Had an awesome day fishing down at the Ford dam. Another angler actually saw that I had walked upstream pretty far and he decided to give me a ride back in his boat, had a great time and ended getting into some crappie and bass. Awesome that there are people out there willing to do that, very rarely I'm able to fish from a boat!
    • MN Fishing Guy
      By MN Fishing Guy
      Got on the west side yesterday from 10 till 3.  Smallmouth were snapping in 15 - 17 FOW on green tubes with red flakes.  Three 20 inch plus footballs. 20 fish total.  Two came up barfing out crawfish.  Had two incidental google eyes 14 and 15 inches.  All the fish were extremely fat and well fed.  Great day on the water, very few boats.  Shout out to Terry's, great place to launch and close to the action! 
    • Iambjm
      By Iambjm
      This tournament is geared towards family fun and is put on to raise funds for the Itasca Chapter of Let's Go Fishing With Seniors.
      Tourney cover sheet 2016.pdf
      2016 registration.pdf
    • Iambjm
    • ANYFISH2
      By ANYFISH2
      Just spent yesterday in a small but deep carry In lake in the Walker area fishing for bass and panfish.
      The panfish in this area are really close to spawn,  the shorelines are covered with sunfish in male and female groups.  And are quite ferocious in about 4 ft of water.  Baits and lures are no importance it seems as well as they hit anything.
      Crappies were near anywhere there was bullrush, however, not in them or on any visible beds.  We did find some Bedding activity in flooded wood.
      As is always said, be careful with these vulnerable fish this time of year,  so we can enjoy what seems to be an improving panfish population in this state.  Good luck.
    • jtrexx
      By jtrexx
      Selling 12x12 Muskie, Walleye, Bass decals. $14.99. Perfect for the boat or truck. The decals are printed on 6mm vinyl, UV protected and the art work is original. Message me if interested.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)