• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Gills gills Gills

eyeguy 54

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Still biting good.  Got a couple nice ones today in the mix.  Did a little sight fishing in 5 feet for fun and got a nice one just under 9.  Back out to 9 feet and a 9.5 hit. mayflies and maki minnows worked like normal today. widow maker tungsten dropper jigs 4mm. Only fish gills for a couple hours and they all went back down to grow up. 

131a.jpg

131b.jpg

131c.jpg

131d.jpg

131e.jpg

131f.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

25 minutes ago, smurfy said:

nice!!!!!!!!! and i bet i know the general area ya got them too!!!!!!!:P:P:cry::grin:

just west of toronta canada a bit.  :grin:

• Wow, ❤ 1
  • Yayyyy 1

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Nice gills!  Thst first one just "pops" in that picture.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice- very nice! Hope to be posting some pic's like that myself. Just starting to get out fishing, been battling flu/ cold for the month of January. Ugh !!!

• Thumbs Up 2

go get em and please post pics :)

I just stopped at Eyeguy house placed a tracking device on his car. I will post gps coordinates soon!! Lol

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Yayyyy 2

1 minute ago, monstermoose78 said:

I just stopped at Eyeguy house placed a tracking device on it. I will post gps coordinates soon!! Lol

Nick, your always welcome to come with. Would love to put you on a good bite... @Rickg'sguideservice...lol

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Wow, ❤ 1
  • Yayyyy 1

52 minutes ago, Rick G said:

Nick, your always welcome to come with. Would love to put you on a good bite... @Rickg'sguideservice...lol

that be fun...but this dang  JOB thing during the week gets in the way!!!!!!!!:P:grin: i like pictures though!!!!!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, smurfy said:

that be fun...but this dang  JOB thing during the week gets in the way!!!!!!!!:P:grin: i like pictures though!!!!!!!!!!!

is your name nick also?????   ;)

• Yayyyy 1

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN
1 hour ago, Rick G said:

Yah u definitely should be making some money with all the hard work you do to put those guys on fish out there. Well Royce was on your honey hole 3 days this week that should be worth a good tip to the guide  :grin: or a heck of a lot of Bass soup LOL! Nice fish guys!

Just finished the bass soup. Better go get more from the honey hole :P

13 minutes ago, smurfy said:

you get OT rates on weekends?????????

Don't worry smurfy, I'll go in on half the fee, along with bringing the brats and beer. LOL!

I'll take ya for free Smurphy if RickG wont beat me up! ha!

P.S. @Tom Sawyer  Lookin good for some fish soup or chowder at the kitty chase on the 24TH. I have a few eelpout to use up. ;) 

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

Smurf Tom anytime, free of charge even :grin: I think I may have a spot or two or three in the back of my sleeve that should be produceing some fish.;) And extra augers and good sticks make it lot easier to dial them in !

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IceHawk said:

Smurf Tom anytime, free of charge even :grin: I think I may have a spot or two or three in the back of my sleeve that should be produceing some fish.;) And extra augers and good sticks make it lot easier to dial them in !

I like to fsh... ;) :P

3 hours ago, IceHawk said:

UGH........ looked at my schedule.........it might be 3 weeks before i get out again around here. i gotta take my mom up north one weekend and then there's this work thing again!!!!!!:crazy::cry:

5 hours ago, smurfy said:

I know I am in St. Cloud every day but I am not fishing 

45 minutes ago, monstermoose78 said:

I know I am in St. Cloud every day but I am not fishing 

3 hour lunch break??? bring maki minnows. 

Lol I think I could work on the ice! 

11 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

3 hour lunch break??? bring maki minnows. 

I always have maki minos