Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

eyeguy 54

Gills gills Gills

eyeguy 54

Still biting good.  Got a couple nice ones today in the mix.  Did a little sight fishing in 5 feet for fun and got a nice one just under 9.  Back out to 9 feet and a 9.5 hit. mayflies and maki minnows worked like normal today. widow maker tungsten dropper jigs 4mm. Only fish gills for a couple hours and they all went back down to grow up. 

131a.jpg

131b.jpg

131c.jpg

131d.jpg

131e.jpg

131f.jpg

• Like 3

smurfy

nice!!!!!!!!! and i bet i know the general area ya got them too!!!!!!!:P:P:cry::grin:

eyeguy 54
25 minutes ago, smurfy said:

nice!!!!!!!!! and i bet i know the general area ya got them too!!!!!!!:P:P:cry::grin:

just west of toronta canada a bit.  :grin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

smurfy
52 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

just west of toronta canada a bit.  :grin:

Yep, just what I thought!!:cry::grin:

Borch

Nice gills!  Thst first one just "pops" in that picture.

• Like 1

Rube

Nice- very nice! Hope to be posting some pic's like that myself. Just starting to get out fishing, been battling flu/ cold for the month of January. Ugh !!!

• Like 2

eyeguy 54

go get em and please post pics :)

monstermoose78

I just stopped at Eyeguy house placed a tracking device on his car. I will post gps coordinates soon!! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Rick G
1 minute ago, monstermoose78 said:

I just stopped at Eyeguy house placed a tracking device on it. I will post gps coordinates soon!! Lol

Nick, your always welcome to come with. Would love to put you on a good bite... @Rickg'sguideservice...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

smurfy
52 minutes ago, Rick G said:

Nick, your always welcome to come with. Would love to put you on a good bite... @Rickg'sguideservice...lol

that be fun...but this dang  JOB thing during the week gets in the way!!!!!!!!:P:grin: i like pictures though!!!!!!!!!!!

eyeguy 54
17 minutes ago, smurfy said:

that be fun...but this dang  JOB thing during the week gets in the way!!!!!!!!:P:grin: i like pictures though!!!!!!!!!!!

is your name nick also?????   ;)

• Haha 1

smurfy

nope!!!!!!!

IceHawk
1 hour ago, Rick G said:

Yah u definitely should be making some money with all the hard work you do to put those guys on fish out there. Well Royce was on your honey hole 3 days this week that should be worth a good tip to the guide  :grin: or a heck of a lot of Bass soup LOL! Nice fish guys!

IceHawk

Smurf I'll guide you :grin:

• Haha 1

eyeguy 54

Just finished the bass soup. Better go get more from the honey hole :P

smurfy
25 minutes ago, IceHawk said:

Smurf I'll guide you :grin:

you get OT rates on weekends?????????

Tom Sawyer
13 minutes ago, smurfy said:

you get OT rates on weekends?????????

Don't worry smurfy, I'll go in on half the fee, along with bringing the brats and beer. LOL!

eyeguy 54

I'll take ya for free Smurphy if RickG wont beat me up! ha!

P.S. @Tom Sawyer  Lookin good for some fish soup or chowder at the kitty chase on the 24TH. I have a few eelpout to use up. ;) 

IceHawk

Smurf Tom anytime, free of charge even :grin: I think I may have a spot or two or three in the back of my sleeve that should be produceing some fish.;) And extra augers and good sticks make it lot easier to dial them in !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

eyeguy 54
1 hour ago, IceHawk said:

Smurf Tom anytime, free of charge even :grin: I think I may have a spot or two or three in the back of my sleeve that should be produceing some fish.;) And extra augers and good sticks make it lot easier to dial them in !

I like to fsh... ;) :P

smurfy
3 hours ago, IceHawk said:

UGH........ looked at my schedule.........it might be 3 weeks before i get out again around here. i gotta take my mom up north one weekend and then there's this work thing again!!!!!!:crazy::cry:

monstermoose78
5 hours ago, smurfy said:

I know I am in St. Cloud every day but I am not fishing 

monstermoose78

@eyeguy 54 and @Rick G I will have to come over soon!!

• Like 1

eyeguy 54
45 minutes ago, monstermoose78 said:

I know I am in St. Cloud every day but I am not fishing 

3 hour lunch break??? bring maki minnows. 

monstermoose78

Lol I think I could work on the ice!