• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cloudy Days on lotw

Heading up Wednesday through Friday out of Zippel Resort. The weather looks to be cloudy most of the days we will be up.

What is everyone's go to presentation on cloudy days on LOTW?

Thanks!

I really do not do anything different.  I use red UV glow rattle jigging spoons with a minnow head under the Vex.  I use a large fathead on a lightweight, large hook jig under the bobber.  

We fished Wednesday afternoon.through Friday out of Zippel. It was not as cloudy as the weatherman predicted. Our best day ended up being Thursday. The two of us in our shack limited out by noon, most were sauger. Hot lure was a 1/8oz glow red shiner Tingler spoon and a plain red hook under a bobber. We were in 26ft

• Thumbs Up 2

Fished long point sat/sun morning... It was bad.  Had some friends fishing out of Borderview it was slow over there as well.  Tried all the colors.  Not very aggressive on the ones we did catch.  Had heard fishing was good of course on the days before sat.

• Thumbs Up 1