Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

LuckyLure

Fred’s Beds

LuckyLure

Anybody know if Fred’s Beds is still going? Went through them years ago just wondering if they are still in operation. 

Bigfatbert
15 minutes ago, LuckyLure said:

Anybody know if Fred’s Beds is still going? Went through them years ago just wondering if they are still in operation. 

Yup !

PRO-V

Yes. Have used him twice. Nice houses and tries to keep you on fish. Moves them after each customer.

LuckyLure

What’s the best way to get in contact with them? Tried email but didn’t work, tried calling but no response. I know it’s very busy just trying to get up there with the guys and the kids first trip. Gotta schedule soon. 

PRO-V

Usually I just call and leave a message.

PRO-V

Checked his website phone number, same as I have in my phone. Did you leave a message? 

Bandit155

His Dad Al owns Morris Point Resort and Nels is around there during the day.

PRO-V

He should still answer his phone I would think. He's plowing, checking on his houses and back and forth to the lodge all day long. Always carries his phone. Call the resort and have them relay a message if nothing else.

LuckyLure

What’s the best way to get in contact with them? Tried email but didn’t work, tried calling but no response. I know it’s very busy just trying to get up there with the guys and the kids first trip. Gotta schedule soon. 

LuckyLure

Thank you all for the response. I did get ahold of Nels and we are heading up. It’s my boys first trip, and can’t wait to introduce him to low.