Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Billy G

Anyone else think the number of people ice fishing in the last 5 years has grown greatly in our area? To me it has and to me it seems alot harder now to find a spot of your own, or spots that have been pasted down on a lake that there arnt 5 to 50 people trying to fish! Gps doesn't help the cause either, I wonder what the future of ice fishing and the fish/ crappie population is going to look like in the next 5 to 10 years. Last year kinda shocked me to by the number of people out partying out on cedar and even the sound of subs going by in cars on the ice.. like really??! Could see the look of what is wrong with people from dads and familys out with their kids. Sorry about the rant

• Like 1

mnwolverine89

I know exactly what you're talking about.  By the way just out of curiosity is this Billy G that graduated Owatonna in '08?

Billy G

No not me