Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

monstermoose78

Get Together short notice

tview

Thanks Moose 

Fun meeting up with the Group today Fun Day . Good times..

i

Edited by tview
  • Like 4

Wanderer

@leech~~

There was all of 10 inches where I was but I’d say it was a tick more.

• Like 2

Rick G
1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

What did you and Wanderer find for ice thicknesses at the lakes you were on?

Roughly 11inches... there were a few brave people who drove mini vans out:crazy:

• Like 3

leech~~

Thanks Guys.  Starting to feel better about may be getting the sled and porty out there.

• Like 1

monstermoose78

Thanks to all those who came out yesterday and it was great to see you all. I had fun catching fish and chatting. I will put another one together later in the year.

• Like 4

Rick G
6 hours ago, monstermoose78 said:

Thanks to all those who came out yesterday and it was great to see you all. I had fun catching fish and chatting. I will put another one together later in the year.

Thank you, Nick for putting this together:)

• Like 3

IceHawk

Nice fish guys looked like a good time was had . That lake has some quality for sure. Figured you guys would dial them in.

monstermoose78

Sure helps to find them when you have some of the top panfish anglers around helping

• Like 2

leech~~
23 minutes ago, monstermoose78 said:

Sure helps to find them when you have some of the top panfish anglers around helping

suspicious_bubbles.gif.52355238f6083a26b8d9f2992ffb082f.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

crappie king 42

Looked like a good time guys. Wish i could have been there unfortunatly i had to work. I hope i can make the next one. 

• Like 1