Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

curt quesnell

First ncor Ice condition report of the season...

curt quesnell

Havent done anything for a couple of weeks since it cooled down and I put the boat away. Lots of talk and questions about what is going on day to day so it is time to get back to work. Here is the first LOTW ice condtition report of the season. I will do this on a regular basis until ice season really gets underway. Share this on your FB feeds and where you can share stuff. Spread the good word.

• Like 3

Hoey

The forecast is 2F on Thursday night, but heading back up into the 30s for highs and 20s for lows with wind.  As Curt indicated, wind is the key factor.  We really need zeros or below for a number of days to really lock her up.

Thanks for sharing the info Curt!!!

• Like 1

Ray Berg

Ish I am deflated was hoping for one last trip with the boat before storing her. Don't get me wrong I love ice fishing, it's the down time between open and hard water I have trouble with. Well guess it's time to tackle those projects I have been putting off all summer. By the way Curt love the( nice fricken snow) line. Good stuff

2985(1).gif

• Like 3

leech~~
7 hours ago, curt quesnell said:

Havent done anything for a couple of weeks since it cooled down and I put the boat away. Lots of talk and questions about what is going on day to day so it is time to get back to work. Here is the first LOTW ice condtition report of the season. I will do this on a regular basis until ice season really gets underway. Share this on your FB feeds and where you can share stuff. Spread the good word.

You need to get a drone for your reports. Save the walk to the lake! :D

• Like 1

Hoey

Ray the river is always an option.  Sounds like the river bays are iced over.  I have some chores to do at the cabin, so spending the weekend on shore.

• Like 1

Ray Berg

I am going to keep that option open. I also have some chores around cabin need to get done before winter. So either way will be good weekend.

• Like 1