Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

YBOutdoors

We got into some monster crappies in the Bemidji area have a look!

• Like 2

leech~~

YBOutdoors, Welcome to the forum. How is the ice fishing for them up there? 

YBOutdoors

Have not ice fished this lake yet but hope to this winter!

leech~~
50 minutes ago, YBOutdoors said:

Have not ice fished this lake yet but hope to this winter!

Where is it I'll meet yea up there? :)

Rick

@YBOutdoors have you tried ice fishing it yet?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• osok
      Been a brutal hard water season for me as well, figured it was a continuation of my fall fishing luck. 
    • Wanderer
      Thanks guys.  I checked out Modis for ice coverage and Navionics to help understand how things are laid out.  Knowing what areas certain fish prefer and those typical depths is a big plus.
    • urbaniceteam
      My wife and I are hoping to get up to Mille Lacs this Saturday and spend the night on the ice.  Does anyone have any last minute availability?  All the resorts I've contacted are booked. Thanks!
    • Borch
      Lots of nice fish!  Central Mn is cranking out some nice panfish.
    • eyeguy 54
      I did till about 2 then just had to go for a bit. LOL 
    • IceHawk
      Nice fish guys. Royce doesn't look like you took the day off 
    • IceHawk
      Great Idea Rick 
    • Borch
      A plus is that the forecast is for a much nicer day Saturday.
    • Tom Sawyer
      Thanks for your work guys! You were showin' some serious team spirit being out there today. I would have helped but I had a few appointments today I couldn't reschedule. I know I'm available Friday to do any last day scouting/fine tuning....
    • IceHawk
      Definitely a grind out prefishing cats today for the gathering.  Weather made it to tough but I Jeff  and his brother pushed through the elements to try and find a few active schools .   Locating the schools were tough took a pile of holes and the augers got a workout for sure,  but fortunately  we did find a couple active schools. Jeff and his brother found a few on one lake and I found a decent school on another lake. The good news was that both schools were cruising shallow flats in both locations and about the same depths. Great news as this is a good indication they are feeding on these flats.   Amazeingly both schools were found on a inside corner. Bingo looks like we have a pattern formed. We iced and marked  a fair number of cats in both locations so things are looking good for Saturday. Plus is we added a few for the fish fry already  Jeff I'll keep plugging away out there hopefully I can dial them in even more I have a hunch there are a few more close by where we ended. 
  • Share & Have Fun