Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Alumaguy

Heading up next week.   Any suggestions on depth/tactics?   Can't wait to pitch a tent!

HunterFisher11

I will be going up in a couple weeks and wondering the same thing?? You know not looking for your super secret spot or anything, but have not seen a lot of reports this year... Aaaa who am I kidding I want GPS locations!!!!!! Hahaha!!!!!! Thaks for any info!!!!

overdalimit

We were doing pretty good and then the mayflies hatched and now it is like starting all over trying to find 'em and figure them out. Minnows, leeches or crawlers? Jigs or rigs? Spinners or plain hooks or beads?

wildcat1993

I will be heading up this Sunday out of Crane..any reports from Crane, Sand or Namakan?

Sushilicious

2 weekends ago my dad bro n myself went out for 3 hours on namakan n caught r limit of eyes n threw back 21. Fished from 20_ 30 ft. Last weekend was terrible. Got r limit but only threw back 5. Fished from 10_ 36 ft of water. Depending on the time of day 26ft give or take 4ft should be the ticket.