• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lost - Lowrance HDS7 Unit

Tmiller

Question

I was fishing on Fish Trap Lake in Morrison County by Cushing last evening.  When I left the landing I put my Lowrance HDS7 on the gunnel to put in the truck for the ride home.  Went and pulled the plug, and got the weeds of the trailer, forgot about the unit and took off.  Got home and realized what happened and drove back to look around but didn't see it.  Stopped at the 2 Tall Tavern to see if anyone had brought one in as the road goes right by there but no luck.  Pretty sick for being so stupid. Hoping someone found it and it is still in working order.

Call or text 218-821-6780 if any one can help.

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

You might check whether your car, boat, or homowners insurance covers such an occurance.   Or even the credit card you bought it with depending on how long ago. 

• Thumbs Up 1