• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

25th Vets on Superior Trip

I was honored to be part of the "Veterans on Lake Superior" trip again this year. Channel six did a nice story about the Veterans. They were a great group out on the water.

http://www.kbjr6.com/video?clipId=13445592&autostart=true

Edited by 2thepointsetters

• 3 weeks later...

How did you hear about this trip.  Would be mighty  interested in going on one. Do not get out as much as I used due to some medical problems and the wife is against me going out alone.

• 2 weeks later...

And people do not understand why this site is dead.  Ask a simple question and not even a reply.  Will be seeing ya all

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

maybe he didn't see the question yet? google is your friend. this one sounds like its for vets that are at the VA.  not sure. Check out Take a Vet Fishing online.  couple events coming up. not by Duluth tho. 

I believe they take vets living in veteran homes around the area like Silver Bay veteran home ect

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 5:54 PM, loadmaster said:

And people do not understand why this site is dead.  Ask a simple question and not even a reply.  Will be seeing ya all

Very sorry I did not see the question sooner. I work over 100 hours per week between my normal job and fishing. The trip is arranged by the Silver Bays Veterans home. We take Vets from 3 different MN areas.

• Thumbs Up 2