Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

osok

Opener Weekend

14 posts in this topic

Hey everyone curious how the opener weekend was around the Duluth area, how was the bite on some of the surrounding lakes and the St. Louis (since there was speculation that with the early Spring, the fish would be more scattered)? Was the Boy Scout landing area as hot as years past?

I ended up helping around at my in-laws cabin and fishing a lake in upper Morrison County, did well on  Saturday early AM ( 7 caught, 4 kept), 1 Saturday night and 0 on Sunday with a handful of nice Croppies thru-out the weekend. With a nice Sunburn to compliment it all.      

AWESOME 274 views and one response. 

Just about to say the same thing.  Just got out of the hospital and looking for some ideas to where to go for my opener

1 person likes this

Lurkers can't post a reply ,,, I see this a lot on other fishing web sites also 

thought that said l u n k e r s ....  LOL   fish cant type I was thinking.....  LOL  

Nice Frank!

great fish!

Trophy....

Nice Fish ST! Loadmaster, I hope it was nothing major or serious that had you in the hospital.

I was just informed by the Chief of Staff that I get to do house projects this weekend..sigh..maybe Monday I'll get to go out. 

Thanks All.

No big plans this weekend and and the weather has been putting a damper on outdoor projects and chores. 

Still I might sneak out for a few hours this weekend.

dont wear your voice out ;) 

Ha, fixed.

Outstanding Brookie