• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FishTrap and Sham Fishing

Are there any updates for the area?  It sounds like crappie fishing is good in the shallows on Fishtrap.  I heard Sham is fighting high waters with no end in sight....

• 3 weeks later...

I think there were more boats in the shallows today on Fish Trap than there were crappies!  :lol:

It was a really nice day out today and we brought home a nice dinner's worth of fish.  Fat, happy, and sun burned on the couch now.

Surface water temps were from 58 - 64 when I was paying attention to it.

• 7 months later...

Anyone know how thick the ice is on sham? Headed up to the in-laws cabin for new year's for the 1st time this year. Haven't been up there since August. Thanks! 

• 3 weeks later...

Anything new that way?  I was kicking around the idea of fishing Fish Trap this weekend but went elsewhere in the area.  Been finding 14-15 inches regularly.