Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

miamimonio

Want to get a penn reels...

6 posts in this topic

I am considering to change my spinning reels, have done some resear on google, and found that most of the great spinning reels are made by penn, so I decided to get one from penn... but, there are so many types of reels from penn...I found a top reels review article on google which include several penn's reels in their top 10 list, after reading the reviews, I am now locked at PENN Spinfisher V andPenn Battle II... so if anyone want to sell one of these reels, please let me know... I would love to take it!

Looks like that store in St Cloud that starts with an S has Penn reels.

22 hours ago, miamimonio said:

no one?

Sorry, probably have to buy new.  

And I must say your post looks suspiciously like spam for a newbie.  

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Sorry, probably have to buy new.  

And I must say your post looks suspiciously like spam for a newbie.  

I think so too.  Nice try though

LOL  +3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• live4chrome
      If a stream is non-navigable but has been meandered, the shoreland owners own to the thread (centerline) of the stream. If a lake or stream is non-navigable and not meandered, ownership of the bed is as indicated on individual property deeds    its sad that just a few bad apples can ruin it for the rest of us,
    • JBMasterAngler
      That would be unfortunate if it was shut down. But I wouldn't blame the property owners if they did, as I wouldn't like my property getting trashed either. My oldest daughter, and son, both caught their first rainbow trout out of there 2 years ago, and it's always a must stop on our way to Grand Marais. How is it possible that the river itself is private property?
    • jwmiller33
      For anyone that's interested, the docks were not in on the east side of Island as of Saturday. It was nice to see the lake a little higher than it normally is this time of year but the water was still way too cold for much crappie action - at least where I was fishing. Lots of logs and debris floating around in the middle of the lake so pay attention out there!
    • cabsav
      thanks everyone for the input, we have decided to drive and take our own kayaks for the convenience. plus we can carry more tackle.
    • smurfy
      Thanks. So it hasn't changed much then. Still might go give it a whirl!