• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Garmin 62s handheld

Soggypole

Question

Hello Anglers, just picked up a Garmin 62s handheld gps , was wondering which lake map chip is compatible with this unit? Or can I just download the software via USB off garmin website? Thanks in advance, I'm sure it's been answered in this forum before but can't find help anywhere else. 

4 answers to this question

Another question was , I don't see any particular maps just for MN? As I don't ever fish outside MN , I do see a lakevu hd but seems like it's for the whole us?

16 hours ago, Cliff Wagenbach said:

I have a lake master chip in my 62s.

Cliff

You can not get lake master with garmin anymore unless you find an old chip.

Get the garmin u.s lakevu hd

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/18/2017 at 9:41 AM, Soggypole said:

Hello Anglers, just picked up a Garmin 62s handheld gps , was wondering which lake map chip is compatible with this unit? Or can I just download the software via USB off garmin website? Thanks in advance, I'm sure it's been answered in this forum before but can't find help anywhere else. 

I have the upper midwest fishing guide from garmin that has all the lakes for mn. Look on amazon I seen one for 44.00 on there

• Thumbs Up 1